One Arm Rows – Bodybuilding
Train your body in the right way as it says in the following steps and you will have muscle gain as you expect.
This exercise can be done by anyone, it might as well be a beginner.
Main muscles worked “Middle back” and secondary “Biceps, Lats, Shoulders”
Follow these steps to perform this exercise
- Choose a flat bench and place a dumbbell on each side of it.
- Place the right leg on top of the end of the bench then bend your torso forward from the waist until your upper body is parallel to the floor, and place your right hand on the other end of the bench for support.
- Use the left hand to pick up the dumbbell from the floor. The palm of the hand should be facing your torso. This will be your starting position.
- Pull the resistance straight up to the side of your chest, keeping your upper arm close to your side and keeping the torso stationary. Breathe out as you perform this step.
Here is one tip. You concentrate on squeezing back muscles once you reach the full contracted position, also make sure the force is performed with the back muscles and not the arms.
- Lower the resistance straight down to the starting position. Breathe in as you perform this step. The upper torso should remain stationary and only the arms should move. The forearms should do no other work except for holding the dumbbell.
- Repeat the movement for the specified amount of repetitions. Switch sides and repeat again with the other arm.
Here are some tips so keep them in mind as you perform this exercise:
It is not just about physical work, you have to be confident in yourself and have motivation that will keep you up no matter what.
- Concentrate on pulling from your back muscles not just moving the arm up and down
- Keep your head up and eyes facing forwards, as this will keep your back straight.
- Pull the weight straight up while keeping your elbow tucked in.
- Keep your abs pulled in tight throughout the motion.
If you want to have results as you have expected, make a program, respect it no matter what, and do as it says in the program. Do not make excuses, think about making things harder but not easier.
Be careful what you eat, make a meal plan to have good nutrition for yourself and don’t skip your meals, it is an important thing for you.
Make a goal and think about it in every day while you are working and getting closer and closer to it. It does not matter how much progress you make every day, it matters that you are not stopping.